Shasta Lakefest 2012
The 4th Annual Lakefest returns to Lake Shasta! Last year was so epic we decided to come back for more. This year everything is included – all you have to bring is yourself! (and maybe a couple other things… unless you plan on sleeping on the dirt). We've got an 80-person campsite, a 70 foot houseboat and 3 wakeboard boats lined up so far! Check out the website for more information.
Join us on Shasta Lakefest 2013! More boats, more floaties, more toys, more booze, so don't wait around register your spot now!
INSTAGRAM FEED #lakefestiscoming
Shasta Lakefest 2012
5th Annual Lakefest! We are heading back to Lake Shasta August 14th-17th. We have found a new campsite that literally sits inches from the water! No more crazy ass hills to walk up and down! Again, this year everything is included (food, water, gas for the boats, toys, floaties). All you need to bring is: tent, sleeping bag, pillow, towel, swimsuit and a 30-rack!
Register for Shasta Lakefest 2013. Every year it gets bigger and better. New faces, more boats, louder music, slip and slide, plus much more.
Registering is easy. Download the free app called "Venmo" on your phone. Search for Rico Russo by name or by email at email@example.com.
*If you have any questions feel free to email Rico directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's going on?
Camping, BBQ'ing, boating, partying, wakeboarding, surfing, cliff jumping, high 5's, good times.
- Mastercraft X-Star, Mastercraft X-30
- You don't have to bring any food and we promise you won' starve... Unless you are a vegetariaon. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner is included everyday. You may want to bring some of your own snacks though. And bring a 30-rack of Coors or Bud
- We got a new 60 person campsite this year that is merely inches from the water. No more crazy ass hills to walk up and down!
- Party Islands, beer bongs, boards, sea doos, slip n slides, cliffs, etc...
- Party islands, beer bong, paddleboards, tubes, slip-n-slide, wakeboards and cliffs to jump off of... just to name a few.
Wakeboard Boats and Sea Doos
All Food Is Included
Toys, toys and more toys
What do I need to bring?
Swimsuit, towel, sleeping bag, pillow, case of water, 30-rack
Where we going?
Nobody wants to drive 8 hours by themself! Fill your car up with people and make your drive way more fun and a hell of a lot cheaper... A facebook page will be created soon to help organize carpools.
Who can I contact?
Feel free to shoot me an email at: email@example.com
Shasta Lakefest 2011
The 3rd Annual Shasta Lakefest was another success. There were new faces as well as some seasoned veterans bringing the total to 30 people. This years stop was beautiful Lake Shasta. The following 6 minute video is just a small taste of what went down. There was over 100GB of footage coming from 5 GoPro Cameras, 2 Camcorders and 6 Digital Cameras. Enjoy and look forward to next summer!